Thursday, June 20, 2013

Contained

10 June 2013

Yesterday I started the Every Woman a CEO (EWaCEO) 90-day word program. I fell asleep with my little girl last night and am now just writing about my experience.

CONTAINED: restrained, prevented from advancing, enclosed or bound. Hold. Calm

It wasn't natural for me to think about this word and I didn't much. But, I realized I did think upon it occasionally. So, the program must be working because I wouldn't have thought about it at all without this exercise.

There was one moment I could have contained my temper. It wasn't out of control but I wasn't calm. I could have contained it better. 

I recognized my little girl's energy as not being contained. If I could channel her energy like a river is then that would be better. Then her energy would be contained in a meaningful boundary.

My bank account isn't contained. The money keeps getting out. :) But, it is going to meaningful places like medical bills and food.

I do believe this 90-day word program is going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment