Thursday, June 20, 2013

CLEAN

11 June 2013

CLEAN To remove all foreign matter from; to separate from any thing whatever is extraneous to it, or whatever is foul, noxious, or offensive, as dirt or filth from the hands, body or clothes, foul matter from a vessel, weeds, shrubs and stones from a meadow; to purify. Thus, a house is cleaned by sweeping and washing; a field is cleaned by plowing and hoeing.

I found this definition at http://1828.mshaffer.com

Today I planted tomatoes and peppers in 90+ degree weather and when I was done I was ready to take a shower and be clean. I purposely waited until after my outside chores were done. It was wonderful to be clean

My teenage girl cleaned the cat litter. 

We messed up the kitchen and the my niece was kind enough to clean up after us.

I tried to eat clean food today. I made it until about 3:00 this afternoon but homemade pot stickers kinda bombed my clean eating efforts.

On to a new day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment